Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Formal Introductions

Tap, tap. Is this thing on? Oh, hello there. By some cruel trick of fate, hapless blog wandering, or, shocking as it may be, intentional googling you've somehow managed to stumble upon my blog. And of course, now that you're here you may be wondering what this is all about. Who is this Lindsay Sorensen person anyway and what is she stealing from Elizabeth Gaskell to give to this Gravett person? This whole thing makes very little sense.

Well, you may be right about that. I'll be the first to admit my brain can be a very twisty place at times. So why not share it with you all? You lucky ducks, you. In all seriousness though (seriously), I created this blog to share some of the ups and downs, back and forths, upside down and sideways of writing for children. What qualifies me to do this, you ask? To be honest I'm not sure I am, but in addition to a lifelong love of reading I'm two years into getting an MA/MFA in Children's Literature and Writing for Children and I'm having a blast doing it.

So read on and enjoy a nice wander through all things children's literature.

No comments: